Friday 16 May 2008

Friday funk

The living room stinks of dead flowers. The easy remedy here would be to remove them but laziness stops me. I'm enjoying the novelty of a Friday night home alone. Chocolate for dinner, gluttonous indulgence on the internet and BBC3 playing idly in the background. 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps is actually quite funny.

A weekend of tidying, food shopping, the gym and some dull-as powerpoints awaits me.  But i do enjoy not having to think about anyone but me. Selfish, yes. But satisfying nonetheless. Nothing like shutting yourself away from the world for day or two. Next weekend i'll be in Tokyo, a complete contrast to the little pocket of London i call home. I can be a totally different person over there and re-live a little bit of my life which ended too soon.

No comments: